I would love to help you with:
Making the musician feel comfortable on stage is always the basis on which i rely to built up a clear and warm mix. Even challenging venues have their custom way of reinforcing sound for the audience.
Either recording a live concert or working in a studio environment. The post-processing is done according to industry standards and takes itself behind the music.
While studying electrical engineering and acoustics at RWTH Aachen, i gain an in-depth understanding of the beautiful maths and physics behind the phenomena of sound and signal theory.
The ears should always be the final judgement when evaluating audio-related tasks. My musical mentors, conductors and fellow audio professionals state this since years and it became part of my workflow.
- Organizing a suitable technical SetUp for the venue and artists
- Correctly initializing the PA and monitoring System
- FoH and/or Monitoring during the Show
- Organisation of appropriate rooms for:
- Jazz/Rock/Pop recordings
- Choir and Organ music
- Symphony orchestras and Brassbands
- live recording during the concert or stand alone CD production with several takes and musical feedback
- Postproduction according to your budget and the favored media
- Measurement and documentation of room acoustic parameters
- development of solutions within the limits of budget and fitting the purpose of the room